Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Dead Space 3 Hack



1. Extract the archive using the latest version of winrar
2. Open "Dead Space 3 ModBox v1.0.exe"
3. Select your console [PC, XBOX 360, PS3]
4. Enter your username
5. Click "Check"
6. Click the hacks you want to activate
7. Click "Activate"
8. Wait a few seconds
9. Launch the game

1. Aimbot
2. Wallhack
3. No Recoil
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. No Reload
6. Mega Boom Grenades
7. Infinite Credits
8. Infinite Health
9. Unlimited Oxygen

Mirror 1 :

Mirror 2 : 

1 komentarze:

Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?

I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?

Thanks a lot!

Review my homepage; http://sevensandstripescafe.com/